23 November 2016

200th Post: Onward, to Patreon!

Concept art by 墨一 on leewiART. I put it here just for the mood.
It's that time of the year again! Lo and behold, 200th post!

Also, Patreon!

Patreon Great Ming Military

No, wait, don't click the link just yet......or rather, you are welcomed to click it, but I haven't put anything on my Patreon page yet. I am certainly not the most tech-savvy person around, and Patreon's interface will take some getting used to. I am also still undecided on what to put there (any suggestion?). Although I do write stuffs, I do not consider myself a "creator" in the strictest sense.

But hey, "there's nothing to lose for trying out", or so I heard. So stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

< > Home

Random Quotes & Trivia

GREAT MING MILITARY © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.